Welcome to the Toyota GT 86 / Scion FR-S / Subaru BRZ Community Forums | Toyobaru.net.

Thread: finally!

finally!

My BRZ came in to the dealership yesterday. I go pick it up on Saturday. I can not wait! I'm so excited!

Quote Originally Posted by two40silvia View Post
    My BRZ came in to the dealership yesterday. I go pick it up on Saturday. I can not wait! I'm so excited!
    Congratulations! Why can't you get it today? Why do you have to wait until Saturday? What BRZ did you get?
    Backroads... Nature's Race Track

I currently live and go to school in California. I'm buying the car in Washington. So I have to wait for the weekend to fly up there and pick it up.

Sweet! You're gonna have an awesome drive back... take 1 as much as possible IMHO
    Backroads... Nature's Race Track

Take some pics on the 101 (or is it just 1 along the coast?).
    91 hardtop mr2 turbo

I bet it feels like forever waiting for the weekend.
    Team Scoobie Member

Quote Originally Posted by modifiedMR View Post
    Naw, "bang for the buck" as in performance. I'd rather than and need a shot of penicillin.

If you have time stop by the Vista House in Corbett,OR you will get some spectacular pictures & the view is great (my picture is there). It's also a nice drive down if you go down and around by the falls- it continues back to the freeway. It's off of I84 East, take the Corbett exit. Have a wonderful drive (:

Congrats! Def post some pics once you get it!