Welcome to the Toyota GT 86 / Scion FR-S / Subaru BRZ Community Forums | Toyobaru.net.

Houston rep, Integra owner

Howdy!

Just joined, really digging the new car and members on site. Best Integra/RSX replacement I've seen in years, and most everyone seems casual and smart on the site (much like team-integra.net, same username there) so I thought I'd come here.

I drive a silver DC4 with emphasis on suspension/chassis that I (used to) autocross regularly and drive on the hills at school in upstate NY, but I've moved back to Houston for work and mostly commute. I'll post up pics when I get home from work haha cars are just so much more interesting!

Recent pics of the car

I get up close and dirty with my car regularly and, as such, am a half decent mechanic after 8 years of tinkering. Love discussing the best upgrades for the application and can't wait to get my hands on a white or blue Subaru version (likely moving to NJ).

Let me know if you're from Houston or Albany, good to meet new people.
    Last edited by engineer14teg; 04-27-2011 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Added Pics

Welcome to the site.
    Team Scoobie Member

Quote Originally Posted by modifiedMR View Post
    Naw, "bang for the buck" as in performance. I'd rather than and need a shot of penicillin.

Moddy
    welcome! pics?
    05' STi
    Team Scoobie Member

Will get them up tonight, had no time last night between NHL and chores.

Thanks for the welcomes!

*Edit Pics posted*

Quote Originally Posted by ej25ti View Post
    welcome! pics?
    Last edited by engineer14teg; 04-27-2011 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Added text

Very sad to say, but I reported my car stolen yesterday morning to the police it was snatched from my apt complex garage sometime within a 36 hour period this weekend. Don't think I'll find it in running shape; it's probably chopped and sold at this point. Too hard to own a decent Honda these days.

Gonna have to figure out what to do until this new one comes out!

P.S. F*ck thieves

Moddy
    Quote Originally Posted by engineer14teg View Post
    Very sad to say, but I reported my car stolen yesterday morning to the police it was snatched from my apt complex garage sometime within a 36 hour period this weekend. Don't think I'll find it in running shape; it's probably chopped and sold at this point. Too hard to own a decent Honda these days.

Gonna have to figure out what to do until this new one comes out!

P.S. F*ck thieves
    damn man im sorry that sucks ass!
    good luck
    05' STi
    Team Scoobie Member

wow, that sucks! The 90's honda's are very theif prone.
    91 hardtop mr2 turbo

Damn dude sorry to hear that. Hope they find it.
    Team Scoobie Member

Naw, "bang for the buck" as in performance. I'd rather than and need a shot of penicillin.

Sorry to hear that news but you're probably right, it's gone and chopped. Sucks the big one all right.

Thanks guys. No word on its location at all, sadly. I want some closure!

Anyways, went looking for new cars to lease until the Toyobaru comes out. Visited the Subaru dealership and the Scion (Toyota) dealership, with hopes of getting a discount on this car by leasing! Subaru was a bust and good rates for the 2012 tC w/ manual, but think I'm gonna go used because it's just easier and cheaper.

I'd go get a 2005 Scion tC RS 1.0 while waiting for the FR-S. It's painted red and I mean RED.

Why not a civic or another integra? An S13 with an SR20 would be a nice car to drive.
    Team Scoobie Member