Welcome to the Toyota GT 86 / Scion FR-S / Subaru BRZ Community Forums | Toyobaru.net.

FR-S Concept Rims going into production

Yes, those oh-so-sexy rims from the FR-S concept will be going into production for everyone to buy. They are being made by Five Axis Designs, the studio that actually designed the FR-S concept for Scion. They are also making a full aero kit that takes design inspiration from the concept available to the public as well.

But those rims are the first thing going on my GT 86 (yes I'm going to call it that, I"ll even badge-swap it, I hate calling in a Scion)

see it here: http://www.fivead.net/news/

Interesting. I am wonder what the aero kit will look like.

Scion FR-S parts soon to be released as part of the Five Axis Edition package by FIVE:AD will include:

- FIVE:AD 4-piece aero kit
    - FIVE:AD rear spoiler
    - FIVE:AD 19" alloy wheels (staggered and non-staggered)
    - Sport lowering springs
    - Five Axis Edition badging
    Team Scoobie Member

Quote Originally Posted by modifiedMR View Post
    Naw, "bang for the buck" as in performance. I'd rather than and need a shot of penicillin.

The other aero kits they've made in the past have been kind of subtle, nothing too drastic, so it wont be a wild ricer kit. For instance, they usually just make a front lip spoiler instead of an entire custom front bumper for most cars.

But that's more what I'm after - nothing that makes it stick out like a sore thumb, just a kit that gives it that "touch," just different enough to catch someone's eye

I wonder if theirs will be fiberglass or polyurethane.
    Team Scoobie Member

Quote Originally Posted by modifiedMR View Post
    Naw, "bang for the buck" as in performance. I'd rather than and need a shot of penicillin.

Siiiiick, sign me up

2013 Subaru BRZ Limited 6MT - on order
    2012 Audi S4 6MT - company lease, baby!
    1987 Toyota MR2 - 20v blacktop screamer
    1973 Datsun 240Z - highway monster project

While ill admit I like their designs I won't be buying them unless they at least offer 17inch options. Most off what they offer is too big for the FRS imo. Looks good for the hard parker but I want smaller lightweight wheels.
    2011 Honda Fit (current)
    2010 Civic SI (sold)
    2008 Evo X (sold)
    2004 S2000 (sold and missed)

Quote Originally Posted by neveronlinefrs View Post
    While ill admit I like their designs I won't be buying them unless they at least offer 17inch options. Most off what they offer is too big for the FRS imo. Looks good for the hard parker but I want smaller lightweight wheels.

Enkei RPF01's for you, sir.

2013 Subaru BRZ Limited 6MT - on order
    2012 Audi S4 6MT - company lease, baby!
    1987 Toyota MR2 - 20v blacktop screamer
    1973 Datsun 240Z - highway monster project

I will be considering them, prodrives (had some on my S2K and loved them) or maybe just some cheap Motegis to beat up on
    2011 Honda Fit (current)
    2010 Civic SI (sold)
    2008 Evo X (sold)
    2004 S2000 (sold and missed)